Comments Off on Research and Development Specialist 1
Research and Development Specialist 1
- Licensed Chemical Engineer
- Preferrably with one year of experience in related field but candidates with no work experience yet are also welcome to apply
- Must have knowledge of research principles, concepts, practices, and methods
- Computer literacy and strong mathematical, analytical, and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Perform product and process development from ideation and concept development, laboratory cooks to production run while meeting project objectives and item specifications. Coordinate with various departments to successfully execute the new product development process.
- Translate high potential lab-scale formulations to production batch and perform the trials.
- Establish product formula and process parameters that would meet target cost, quality and production efficiency.
- Conduct laboratory tests and analysis for evaluation of raw materials.
- Work on projects and tasks that will be assigned by the R&D Manager.
Department: Techno-Commercial/Technical Service
Type: Full Time